Since we had such a blast this spring in Minnesota with our smartphone video bootcamp - we're bringing it back, just in time to wrap up 2017!
By the end of this year, online video will account for 74% of web traffic! But, how do you get started...without breaking the bank for your organization? Smartphones have come a long way since the Zach Morris days, and they hold the answers for many businesses on a budget. Jumping in feet first can be daunting, so this bootcamp is designed to keep things simple for beginners.
Topics will include:
- How to shoot and frame video
- Easy lighting tips and tricks on the go
- Simple ways to get better audio
- Tips on how to make the most of out of a shoot day
- Questions to ask when you are interviewing someone to get the most moving response
- How to prioritize the steps in your video strategy plan (where the heck do we start, right?)
- Editing basics, and programs/apps to help you
- Maximizing your video once it's done: tips for uploading
- The differences in shooting for videos meant to be viewed on mobile vs desktop
Early bird tickets are on sale now, and the discounted price is available until November 17th - spots are limited, so buying a ticket sooner rather than later is recommended. I can't wait to see all of you there! Celarity is our host/sponsor, and they will be providing a light breakfast, coffee, and snacks.